The particulars, and conditions of sale, of a valuable and most desirable freehold estate, in the county of Essex, situate one mile from Romford [electronic resource] : ... consisting of the manor or reputed manor of Gidea Hall; ... containing, ... one hundred and seventy-nine acres of rich land, ... which will be sold by auction, by Mr Young, at ... London, on Wednesday the 2d day of August, 1797, ...
- Young, John (Auctioneer)
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 3, 1 unnumbered page ; 2⁰.
- Docket title: 'Particulars of Gidea Hall, in the county of Essex'.
Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford).
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT180389.
View MARC record | catkey: 3432608