Particulars and conditions of sale of a valuable freehold estate, consisting of the manor of High Cannons [electronic resource] : situate, lying and being in the parish of Shenley, ... which will be sold by auction, by Mr. Christie, ... on Friday, May 19, 1775, at one o'clock
- Christie, Mr. (James), 1730-1803
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : illustrations,map ; 2⁰.
- Docket title: 'Particulars and conditions of a valuarle [sic] freehold estate, situate lying and being in the parish of Shenley, four miles beyond Barnet, in the county of Hertford'.
Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford).
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT180436.
View MARC record | catkey: 3432621