The first book of architecture [electronic resource] : by Andrea Palladio. Translated out of Italian, with an appendix touching doors and windows, by Pr. Le Muet ... Translated into English by Godfrey Richards. The whole illustrated with above seventy copper cuts. Also rules and demonstrations, with several designs for framing of any manner of roofs, ... With designs of floors, of a variety of small pieces of wood inlaid, ...
- Palladio, Andrea, 1508-1580
- Uniform Title:
- Quattro libri dell'architettura. Book 1. English
- London : printed for S. H. and H. T. And sold by James Knapton, Robert Knaplock, John Sprint, Daniel Midwinter, Ranew Robinson, [and 3 others in London], 1721.
- The ninth edition, corrected and enlarged: ..
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 238 pages, plates : illustrations ; 4⁰.
- With an additional engraved titlepage., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT183065.
View MARC record | catkey: 3432897