The Jacobites detected; in the methods they make use of to draw young men into an association against His Majesty King George [electronic resource].
- London : printed for J. Roberts, 1718.
- Physical Description:
- 35, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Defoe, Daniel, 1661?-1731
- Sometimes attributed to Daniel Defoe (Trent, Moore ("very probably"), Novak ("perhaps")). Attribution disputed by Furbank and Owens, Defoe de-attributions.
With a half-title.
Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford).
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Moore, *396
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT187663.
View MARC record | catkey: 3433290