His Majesty's most gracious speech to both Houses of Parliament, on Thursday the 26th of October, 1775 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Sovereign (1760-1820 : George III)
- Uniform Title:
- Speeches. 1775-10-26
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ; 1/2⁰.
- In this edition the first line of text (after "My lords, and gentlemen,") ends with "concurrence," and the final line opens with "will be interrupted by disputes ..".
Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford).
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT188738.
View MARC record | catkey: 3433373