English state-lottery, 1794 [electronic resource] : Begins drawing February 16, 1795. ... The tickets are sold, and divided into halves, ... by Hornsby & Co. ...
- Corporate Author:
- Hornsby & Co.
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages ; 1/8⁰.
- The verso of the sheet begins: "The only office that has sold two prizes of thirty thousand pounds, ..".
At foot of p. : "N.B. Orders received for the above office by Mr. W. Storry, Petergate, York".
Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford).
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT193958.
View MARC record | catkey: 3433726