Massacre of the French King! View of la guillotine [electronic resource] ; or the modern beheading machine, at Paris. By which the unfortunate Louis XVI. (late King of France) suffered on the scaffold, January 21st, 1793
- London : printed at the Minerva Office, for William Lane. And sold retail by every bookseller, stationer, &c. in Great Britain, Scotland and Ireland, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet : illustrations ; 1⁰.
- Printed in two columns within a black border.
The first line of the second column begins with "father of Louis was standing,".
Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford).
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT194096.
View MARC record | catkey: 3433738