An alphabetical list of the free-men who voted at the election holden at Lincoln, on Wednesday the 12th of October, 1774 [electronic resource] : for the two representatives in Parliament for the city of Lincoln. The candidates were, ... Lord Lumley, Robert Vyner, jun. ... Thomas Scrope, ... Humphrey Sibthorp, Esq
- Corporate Author:
- Lincoln (England)
- Uniform Title:
- Poll book. 1774
- Lincoln : printed and sold by W. Wood, 
- Physical Description:
- 31, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford).
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT194190.
View MARC record | catkey: 3433757