Proposals for printing by subscription in one volume in octavo The apologetick discourses of St. Theophilus Bp. of Antioch to Autolycus against the malicious calumniators of the Christian religion. With Hermias's Irrision of the pagan philosophers: and Tertullian's Prescription against hereticks. Translated from their respective originals, ... By Joseph Betty [electronic resource].
- Tertullian, approximately 160-approximately 230
- Uniform Title:
- Tertullian's Prescription against hereticks. Prospectus
- [Oxford?] : [publisher not identified], [1722?]
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Two issues of this work appeared in Oxford in 1722 under the title: 'Tertullian's Prescription against hereticks; and the apologeticks of St. Theophilus Bishop of Antioch to Autolycus against the malicious calumniators of the Christian religion, ..'., Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford)., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT195208.
View MARC record | catkey: 3433820