Answers for John Maxwell writer in Dumfries, brother-german and executor qua nearest in kin of the deceased William Maxwell of Carswadda, to the petition of James Maxwell of Kirkconnel, son and heir of the late James Maxwell of Kirkconnel; and of Mrs Mary Riddel, relict of the said deceased James Maxwell [electronic resource].
- Maxwell, John, writer in Dumfries
- [Edinburgh] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages ; 4⁰.
- Dated at head of the drop-head title: December 17. 1766.
Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford).
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT210668.
View MARC record | catkey: 3434357