Answers for John Fullarton of Carberry, Esq; and others, trustees of the turnpike-roads, and justices of the peace, of the eastern district of the county of Edinburgh, to the petition of William Millar of Restalrig, and others [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Midlothian (Scotland). Eastern district
- [Edinburgh] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 7, 1 unnumbered page ; 4⁰.
- Dated at head of the drop-head title: July 31, 1767.
Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford).
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT211221.
View MARC record | catkey: 3434393