The question, (whether the right of the elector hath been violated by the rejection of Mr. Wilkes, and the admission of Mr. Luttrell, or not?) examined [electronic resource] : in a letter to John Brown, Esq; and its negative proved, from the nature of the constitution
- Stephens, Thomas, active 1770
- London : printed for S. Bladon, 1770.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 31, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- With a half-title., Sgd. at end on p.31: Thomas Stephens., Reproduction of original from the "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas"., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT214579.
View MARC record | catkey: 3434498