At York quarterly meeting, held at Leeds the 30th and 31st of the 12th month, 1789, five hundred copies of the following advices were ordered to be printed, and sent to the men's and women's monthly and preparative meetings, and distributed amongst Friends [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Yorkshire Quarterly Meeting of the Society of Friends
- [Leeds?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ; 1/2⁰.
- Advices on the conducting of burials.
Reproduction of original from the Cambridge University Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT221049.
View MARC record | catkey: 3434582