A proper reply to a late scurrilous libel [electronic resource] ; intitled, Sedition and defamation display'd. In a letter to the author. By Caleb D'Anvers, of Gray's-Inn, Esq
- Bath, William Pulteney, Earl of, 1684-1764
- London : printed for R. Francklin, 1731.
- Physical Description:
- 28 pages ; 8⁰.
- Caleb D'Anvers = William Pulteney.
Reproduction of original from the "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas".
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 66643
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT221404.
View MARC record | catkey: 3434594