The ready reckoner [electronic resource] ; or, trader's sure guide: adapted for the use of all persons who buy or sell any sort of commodities, wholesale or retail. Shewing, at one view, by exact tables, the amount or value of any number or quantity of goods or merchandise, ... With tables of interest, ...
- Fenning, Daniel
- Edinburgh : printed by W. Darling and Son, for Silvester Doig, and H. Mozley, Gainsborough, 1793.
- Physical Description:
- 240 unnumbered pages ; 12⁰.
- Anonymous. By Daniel Fenning., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT223095.
View MARC record | catkey: 3434671