Proposals [electronic resource] : for printing by subscription, from an original manuscript; An historical account of the Great Level of the Fens, call'd Bedford Level; ... By William Elstobb, ...
- Elstobb, William, -approximately 1790
- Uniform Title:
- Historical account of the Great Level of the Fens. Prospectus
- [King's Lynn] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ; 1/2⁰.
- Dated at head: Lynn, Norfolk, June 2, 1791.
At foot: "Such gentlemen as please to encourage this work, are desired to send their names to Mr. Whittingham, bookseller and printer, Lynn; Mr. R. Baldwin, Pater-noster-Row, London; Mr. Ruffhead, Bedford; Mr. Preston or Mrs. Worley, Boston; Mr. Jacob, Peterborough; Mr. Albin, Spalding; Mr. Croft, St. Ives; Mr. Jenkinson, Huntingdon; Mr. Allen, Grantham; Mr. Sharp, St. Neots; the booksellers of Cambridge and Norwich, or any other bookseller, as soon as possible, the work being in the press." - 'An historical account of the Great Level of the Fens' was published in 1793.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT223598.
View MARC record | catkey: 3434762