King Charles's speech against tacking [electronic resource] : Being the latter part of a speech of King Charles II. delivered from the throne to both Houses of Parliament on the 23d of May, 1678. With part of the Lord Chancellor (Finch's) speech, deliver'd the same day to both Houses of Parliament
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- Uniform Title:
- Speeches. 1678-05-23
- London : printed by J. Darby, and sold by A. Baldwin, 1705.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages ; 1/2⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Lord Chancellor's Department
- Reproduction of original from the British Library. and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT223680.
View MARC record | catkey: 3434767