Proposals for raising 5,000l. for the use of the Society of Free and Accepted Masons [electronic resource] : for the purpose of building a hall, &c. by way of tontine, at 5l. per cent. per annum, with benefit of survivorship, so that the longest liver will be intitled to 250l. per annum
- Corporate Author:
- Freemasons. Right Worshipful Lodge of Free and Accepted Masons (London, England)
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 3, 1 unnumbered page ; 2⁰.
- With a docket title, that reads: 'Proposals for the Free Masons tontine'.
Includes four receipts for quarterly payments, with blanks to be filled out in MS., three of them dated 1775, and the fourth 1776.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT224081.
View MARC record | catkey: 3434883