Powder for destroying insects on board ships [electronic resource] : granaries and store-houses on shore, and on land, gardens, &c.
- Phillips, Henry, inventor
- [London] : [publisher not identified], [1790?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ; 1/2⁰.
- A proposal by the House of Lords to present an address to the King on "a certain powder" is quoted in the text and which identifies the inventor as "Mr. Henry Phillips", who at foot of the sheet states that "my manufactory" is in Knightsbridge., Includes a list of Royal Navy captains from "His Majesty's packets, January, 1789"., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT225967.
View MARC record | catkey: 3435097