The proceedings of the Council, and the House of Representatives of the province of the Massachusetts-Bay [electronic resource] : relative to the convening, holding and keeping the General Assembly at Harvard-College in Cambridge: and the several messages which passed between His Honor the lieutenant governor and the two Houses, upon that subject. Published by order of the House of Representatives
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. General Court
- Boston : Printed by Edes and Gill, printers to the Honorable House of Representatives, 1770.
- Physical Description:
- 3 unnumbered pages, 6-83, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Massachusetts. Lieutenant Governor (1758-1771 : Hutchinson)
- Reproduction of original from the British Library. and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 11732, Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 762, and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW5724.
View MARC record | catkey: 3435426