The American senator, or A copious and impartial report of the debates in the Congress of the United States [electronic resource] : including all treaties, addresses, proclamations, &c. which occur during the present session, being the second of the Fourth Congress. By Thomas Carpenter. Vol. I[-III].
- Carpenter, Thomas
- Philadelphia : Printed by John Page, no. 67 Mulberry Street, 1796 [i.e., 1796-1797]
- Physical Description:
- 3 volumes : illustrations ; 8⁰.
- Imprint varies. Vol. 2: Philadelphia: Printed for the author. 1797; v. 3: Philadelphia: Printed for the editor, by William W. Woodward .. 1797., Vol. 1: 352,  p., 1 folded table; v. 2: 366,  p.; v. 3: , 367-787,  p., Errors in paging: v. 1, p. 192 misnumbered 172; v. 2, p. 231, 232, misnumbered 178, 231; v. 3, p. 567 misnumbered 467., Subscribers' list, v. 3, p. [793-800]., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 30165, Evans, C. American bibliography, 31918, Evans, C. American bibliography, 31919, Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 11006, and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW14028.
View MARC record | catkey: 3435561