Minutes of the proceedings of the committee, appointed on the 14th September, 1793, by the citizens of Philadelphia, the Northern Liberties and the District of Southwark, to attend to and alleviate the sufferings of the afflicted with the malignant fever, prevalent, in the city and its vicinity [electronic resource] : with an appendix
- Philadelphia : Printed by R. Aitken & Son, and sold by J. Crukshank, W. Young, T. Dobson and the other booksellers, M.DCC.XCIV. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 191 pages, 2 unnumbered pages, 186-204, 217-223 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 4 unnumbered folded leaves ; 8⁰.
- Error in paging: p. 189 misnumbered 188.
Errata statement, p. 223.
Reproduction of original from the Library of Congress.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 27501
Austin, R.B. Early Amer. medical imprints, 1509
Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 61843
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW14514.
View MARC record | catkey: 3435581