Journal of the Assembly, of the state of New-York [electronic resource] : At their eighteenth session, begun at the town of Poughkeepsie, in the county of Dutchess, on Tuesday, the sixth day of January, 1795. And held by adjournment, at the city of New-York, Tuesday, January 20, 1795
- Corporate Author:
- New York (State). Legislature. Assembly
- Uniform Title:
- Journal. 1795-01
- New-York : --Printed by Francis Childs, printer to the state, M,DCC,XCV. 
- Physical Description:
- 182, 4 unnumbered pages ; 2⁰.
- Title vignette: state seal., Evans entry 29186 apparently describes the first part of the present title, which is fully recorded as Evans 29187., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 29186, Evans, C. American bibliography, 29187, and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW16444.
View MARC record | catkey: 3435608