The law of liberty [electronic resource] : A sermon on American affairs, preached at the opening of the Provincial Congress of Georgia. Addressed to the Right Honourable the Earl of Dartmouth. With an appendix, giving a concise account of the struggles of Swisserland [sic] to recover their liberty. By John J. Zubly, D.D. [Two lines from Isaiah].
- Zubly, John Joachim, 1724-1781
- Philadelphia : Printed and sold by Henry Miller. 1775. Also to be had of Messieurs Bradfords, in Philadelphia; Noel and Hazard, at New-York; William Scott, on the bay, in Charles-Town, South-Carolina; and at Mr. Bard's store, at Savannah, Georgia, 
- Physical Description:
- xx, 41, 3 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Dartmouth, William Legge, Earl of, 1731-1801 and Georgia. Provincial Congress
- Bookseller's advertisement, p.  -., Reproduction of original from the Library of Congress., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 14636, Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 3311, Adams, T.R. Amer. pamphlets, 204b, and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW17849.
View MARC record | catkey: 3435628