Letter from the secretary of the Treasury accompanying his report on the petition of Benjamin Wells, referred to him 1st ultimo: and the counter petition of sundry inhabitants of Fayette County, referred to him on the twenty-fourth March [electronic resource] : 2nd. April, 1800. Referred to the Committee of Claims
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- [Philadelphia?] : [s.n], 
- Physical Description:
- 21, 3 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress (6th, 1st session : 1799-1800) House
- Concerning compensation for losses suffered during the Whiskey Insurrection of 1794.
Reproduction of original from the Library of Congress.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 38762
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW18120.
View MARC record | catkey: 3435632