A discourse on the causes of national prosperity [electronic resource] : illustrated by ancient and modern history, exemplified in the late American Revolution. Addressed to the Society of the Cincinnati, in the state of Rhode-Island, at their annual meeting at East-Greenwich, July 4, 1786. By Enos Hitchcock, A.M. of Providence. [One line in Latin from Virgil].
- Hitchcock, Enos, 1745-1803
- Providence : Printed by Bennett Wheeler, 
- Physical Description:
- 28 pages ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Society of the Cincinnati in the State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations
- Dedicated to the Rhode Island Society of the Cincinnati.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 19713
Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 1045
Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 32251
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW20195.
View MARC record | catkey: 3435699