Report of the directors of the Western and Northern Inland Lock Navigation companies, in the state of New-York, to the Legislature [electronic resource] : together with the report of Mr. William Weston, engineer
- Corporate Author:
- Western Inland Lock Navigation Company
- New-York : Printed by George Forman, no. 156, Front-Street, --1796--
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages ; 4⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Schuyler, Philip John, 1733-1804
Weston, William, approximately 1752-1833
New York (State). Legislature
Northern Inland Lock Navigation Company
- Signed on p. 9: Ph. Schuyler, president.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 31623
Rink, E. Technical Americana, 4538
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW29046.
View MARC record | catkey: 3435966