A short account of the principal proceedings of Congress, in the late session [electronic resource] : and a sketch of the state of affairs between the United States and France in July, 1798: in a letter from Robert Goodloe Harper, of South Carolina, to one of his constituents
- Harper, Robert Goodloe, 1765-1825
- Philadelphia : Published by William Cobbett, August, 1798.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Half-title: A letter from Robert G. Harper, of South Carolina, to one of his constituents.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 33838
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW29407.
View MARC record | catkey: 3435972