Vindication of Mr. Randolph's resignation [electronic resource].
- Randolph, Edmund, 1753-1813
- Philadelphia : Printed by Samuel H. Smith, no. 118, Chesnut-Street, M.DCC.XCV. 
- Physical Description:
- 103 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Concerning Randolph's resignation as secretary of state.
Also issued as the third title in: Select pamphlets: viz. 1. Rights of man ... Philadelphia : Mathew Carey, 1796 (Evans 31174).
Two impressions noted by Evans. The first (Evans 29384) has an errata statement on p.  (though this leaf is often found bound at end); the errata statement indicates that the errors occur in a few copies only. In the second impression (Evans 29385), the errata note is accompanied by an "Extract of a letter from Mr. Randolph to the printer." Many pages have been reset, notably p. 40-41, and each signature mark is preceeded by a dagger.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 29384
Evans, C. American bibliography, 29385
Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 67817
English short title catalogue, W29665
View MARC record | catkey: 3436010