Observations on the emigration of Dr. Joseph Priestley [electronic resource] : and on the several addresses delivered to him, on his arrival at New-York, with additions; containing many curious and interesting facts on the subject, not known here, when the first edition was published: together with a comprehensive story, of a farmer's bull. By Peter Porcupine. [Four lines of verse in French from Boileau].
- Cobbett, William, 1763-1835
- Philadelphia : Published by Thomas Bradford, printer, book-seller & stationer, no. 8, South Front-Street, 1796.
- Bradford's fourth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 88 pages ; 8⁰.
- Edition statement transposed from head of title.
Peter Porcupine = William Cobbett.
Also issued as part of 'The works of Peter Porcupine Fourth edition'.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 30218
Gaines, P. W. Cobbett, 2i
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW31152.
View MARC record | catkey: 3436054