An address to the free and independant [sic] citizens of the United States of North-America [electronic resource] : By Silas Deane, Esquire
- Deane, Silas, 1737-1789
- Hartford : Printed by Hudson & Goodwin, M.DCC.LXXXIV. 
- Physical Description:
- 30, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- A defense of the author's conduct during his mission to France. Dated: London, August 10, 1783. Appendix dated: London, October 12, 1783.
Also published the same year (with appended documents but without Deane's appendix dated Oct. 12) under title: An address to the United States of North-America (Evans 18439).
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 564
Evans, C. American bibliography, 18438
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW37190.
View MARC record | catkey: 3436161