Information for Walter, David, and Alexander Cunninghames, sons procreate of the marriage, between Captain Alexander Montgomery-Cunninghame of Kirktonholm, and Mrs. Betty Montgomery, his wife, and of the trustees, at whose instance execution is ordained to pass for implement of the contract of marriage, executed between the said Captain Alexander Montgomery and Mrs. Betty Montgomery, against Thomas Forbes, merchant in London, eldest son of Thomas Forbes of Waterton [electronic resource].
- Montgomery-Cuninghame, Walter, Sir, -1814
- [Edinburgh] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 9, 1 unnumbered page ; 4⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Montgomery-Cuninghame, David, Sir, -1814 and Cunningham, Alexander, active 1765-1766
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- Dated at head of the drop-head title: November 27. 1765.
Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford).
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT209859.
View MARC record | catkey: 3436321