The following plan for the relief of the poor was, by Thomas Hall, Esq; one of his Majesty's justices of the peace for the county of Southampton, presented to the bench of justices assembled at the last General Quarter Sessions of the Peace, held ... on Tuesday the first week after Michaelmas last: the same was unanimously approved of and recommended to Jervoise Clarke Jervoise, and Robert Thistletwayte, Esqrs. the representatives in Parliament for the said county, ... [electronic resource].
- Hall, Thomas, J.P.
- [Basingstoke] : Lucas, printer, Basingstoke, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ; 1⁰.
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- Related Titles:
- Temporary plan for the better maintenance and regulation of the parochial poor of the kingdom of England
- Signed and dated: Banbury, chairman. October 5, 1786.
Below is the text of the plan, entitled: 'A temporary plan for the better maintenance and regulation of the parochial poor of the kingdom of England', signed and dated: Thomas Hall. October 4th, 1786.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT224134.
View MARC record | catkey: 3436334