Transforming the development landscape : the role of the private sector / Lael Brainard, editor
- Washington, D.C. : Brookings Institution Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- viii, 143 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Brainard, Lael
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- The private sector in the fight against global poverty / Lael Brainard and Vinca LaFleur -- Unleashing entrepreneurship / Warrick Smith -- Leveraging the development impact of business in the fight against global poverty / Jane Nelson -- Blended value investment and a living return / Timothy Freundlich -- Should governments and aid agencies subsidize small firms? / Ross Levine -- Venture capital for development / Alan J. Patricof and Julie E. Sunderland -- Innovative financing options and the fight against global poverty : what's new and what next? / David de Ferranti -- 2 + 2 = 5 : a pragmatic view of partnerships between official donors and multinational corporations / Larry Cooley -- Financing for global health / Rajiv Shah and Sylvia Mathews.
- 0815711247 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 3436943