Only an artist : Adelaide Alsop Robineau, American studio potter / edited by Thomas Piché Jr. and Julia A. Monti
- Robineau, Adelaide Alsop, 1865?-1929
- Additional Titles:
- Adelaide Alsop Robineau, American studio potter
- Syracuse, N.Y. : Everson Museum of Art, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- ix, 113 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Piché, Thomas
Monti, Julia A.
Fowler, Elizabeth J.
Everson Museum of Art
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Adelaide Alsop Robineau : a life / Thomas Piché Jr. -- Le grand feu : Adelaide Robineau and American art porcelain / Elizabeth J. Fowler -- Keeping the fire alive : Robineau's influence / Ellen Paul Denker.
- "Published in conjunction with the exhibition ... at the Everson Museum of Art, Syracuse, New York, March 11 through May 21, 2006"--T.p. verso.
"This volume acts as a second volume to the Everson's 1981 exhibition and catalogue, Adelaide Alsop Robineau, glory in porcelain"--Foreword.
"In memory of Francis E. Hancock from her family."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 3437815