The dwarf / Cho Se-hŭi ; translated by Bruce and Ju-Chan Fulton
- Cho, Se-hŭi
- Uniform Title:
- Nanjangi ka ssoa ollin chagŭn kong. English
- Honolulu : University of Hawaiʼi Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 224 pages ; 22 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Fulton, Bruce
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Modern Korean fiction
- The möbius strip -- Knifeblade -- Space travel -- A little ball launched by a dwarf -- On the footbridge -- Orbital rotation -- City of machines -- The cost of living for a family of Ûngang laborers -- The fault lies with god as well -- The klein bottle -- The spinyfish entering my net -- Epilogue -- Afterword: Cho Se-hûi and The Dwarf.
- 0824829409 (hardcover : alk. paper)
0824831012 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 3438004