A letter to a gentleman in Edinburgh [electronic resource] : containing remarks upon a late apology for the Presbyterians in Scotland, who keep communion in the ordinances of the Gospel, with Mr. George Whitefield, ... shewing that such a practice is not justifiable ...
- Bisset, John, 1692-1756
- [Aberdeen?] : Printed in the year, 1742.
- Physical Description:
- 143, 1 unnumbered page ; 12⁰.
- Signed on p.138: John Bisset.
Place of publication from MH-H.
Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Houghton Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN2485.
View MARC record | catkey: 3439965