The diverting history of the Count de Gabalis [electronic resource] : containing, I. An account of the Rosicrucian doctrine of spirits, viz. sylphs, salamanders, gnomes, and dœmons; ... To which is prefix'd, Monsieur Bayle's account of this work, ...
- Villars, abbé de (Nicolas-Pierre-Henri), 1635-1673
- Uniform Title:
- Comte de Gabalis. English
- London : printed for B. Lintott, and E. Curll, 1714.
- The second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 10 unnumbered pages, 88, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By Nicolas de Montfaucon de Villars.
With a half-title and a final advertisement leaf.
Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford).
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN3035.
View MARC record | catkey: 3440028