Marvellous things done by the right hand and holy arm of God in getting him the victory [electronic resource] : A sermon preached the 18th of July, 1745. being a day set apart for solemn thanksgiving to Almighty God, for the reduction of Cape-Breton by His Majesty's New-England forces, under the command of the Honourable William Pepperrell, ... And cover'd by a squadron of His Majesty's ships from Great Britain, commanded by Peter Warren, Esq; By Charles Chauncy, ...
- Chauncy, Charles, 1705-1787
- [London] : Boston: printed. London: reprinted for M. Cooper, 1745.
- Physical Description:
- 31, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Houghton Library. and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN4365.
View MARC record | catkey: 3440153