A few hints for the consideration of the Methodists and other Dissenters [electronic resource] : in answer to the remarks of Mr. Joseph Benson, ... on the celebrated sermon of the Rev. Dr. Tatham. By W. Russel, ...
- Russel, William, active 1793
- Worcester : printed and sold by J. Tymbs. - Sold also by Evans, London; Jackson, Oxford; Pearson, Birmingham; Harrop, Manchester; Wood, Shrewsbury; Thomas, Ludlow; Allen, Hereford; Crutwell, Bath; Wilton, Tetbury; Hough, Glocester; Gower, Kidderminster; Dyde, Tewkesbury; and Agg, Evesham, 1793.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 49, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- A reply to Joseph Benson's 'A defence of the Methodists'.
With a half-title.
Reproduction of original from the John Rylands University Library of Manchester.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN6533.
View MARC record | catkey: 3440326