The government of the thoughts [electronic resource] : a sermon preach'd before the King and Queen at White-Hall, March the 4th, being the second Sunday in Lent, 1693/4. By the most reverend father in God, John Lord Archbishop of York. Published by their Majesties special command
- Sharp, John, 1645-1714
- Uniform Title:
- Sermon about the government of the thoughts
- London : printed and sold by H. Hills, in Black-fryars, near the water-side, for the benefit of the poor, [1705?]
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages ; 8⁰.
- First published in 1694 as 'A sermon about the government of the thoughts'.
John, Lord Arch-bishop of York = John Sharp.
Another edition has 15,  p.
Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford).
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN7292.
View MARC record | catkey: 3440373