An extract of the Christian's pattern: or, a treatise on the imitation of Christ, written in Latin by Thomas a Kempis. Abridged, and published in English, by John Wesley, M.A [electronic resource].
- Uniform Title:
- Imitatio Christi. English. Abridgments
- London : printed for the booksellers; and sold at the preaching-houses, in town and country, 1795.
- Physical Description:
- 304, 12 unnumbered pages ; 24⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Thomas, à Kempis, 1380-1471
- The traditional attribution to Thomas à Kempis is disputed.
A translation of: Imitatio Christi.
Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Houghton Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Baker, 26
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN9595.
View MARC record | catkey: 3440590