A paraphrase and notes on the epistles of St. Paul [electronic resource] : ... To which is prefix'd, An essay for the understanding of St. Paul's epistles, by consulting St. Paul himself
- Uniform Title:
- Bible. Epistles. Selections. English. Authorised
- London : printed by J. H. for Awnsham and John Churchill, 1707.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, xxiv, 2 unnumbered pages;4 unnumbered pages, 42, 2 unnumbered pages;2 unnumbered pages, 107, 1 unnumbered page;58, 2 unnumbered pages;142;60 pages ; 4⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Locke, John, 1632-1704
- Related Titles:
- Paraphrase and notes on the epistles of St. Paul
- The paraphrase and essay are by John Locke., Includes the text in the authorized version., Each epistle, and the 'Essay', has separate titlepage, pagination and register; titlepage to the 'Essay', pages i-xxiv, dated: 1705; titlepage to Galatians dated: 1705; titlepage to I Corinthians dated: 1706; titlepage to II Corinthians dated: 1706; titlepage to Romans dated: 1707; titlepage to Ephesians dated: 1707., Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Houghton Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN11234.
View MARC record | catkey: 3440712