Arch-Bishop Tillotson's vindication of passive-obedience and non-resistance in his letter to the Lord Russel, the day before his execution, July 1683 [electronic resource].
- Tillotson, John, 1630-1694
- Uniform Title:
- Letter written to my Lord Russel
- London : Sold by J. Morphew, 1710.
- Physical Description:
- 7, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- First published in 1683 as 'A letter written to my Lord Russel'., Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Houghton Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN14621.
View MARC record | catkey: 3440978