The conduct of Moses, when Israel fought with Amalek, compared with that of Admiral Lord Nelson, in the Battle of the Nile; in a thanksgiving sermon, preached, on Thursday, November 29, 1798, at March, in the Isle of Ely, ... By Abraham Jobson [electronic resource].
- Jobson, Abraham, 1746?-1830
- Cambridge : printed by F. Hodson. Sold by J. Deighton, Cambridge; A. Jenkinson, Huntingdon; M. Jacob, Peterborough; J. White, Wisbech; T. Harwood, Ely; J. Partridge, March; and G. Wilkie, London, 1798.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Houghton Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN14809.
View MARC record | catkey: 3440993