The Bishop of London's pastoral letter to the people of his diocese; particularly, to those of the two great cities of London and Westminster. Occasion'd by some late writings in favour of infidelity [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Church of England. Diocese of London. Bishop (1723-1748 : Gibson)
- Uniform Title:
- Pastoral letters. No. 1
- Dublin : printed by J. Watts, and sold at the corner of Sycomore-Alley, in Dames-Street, 1728.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 54 pages ; 8⁰.
- Another 1728 Dublin ed. has imprint with Watts, Crampton, and Osborne.
Reproduction of original from the "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas".
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN15508.
View MARC record | catkey: 3441048