An apology for the Methodists [electronic resource] ; being a copy of a letter to the Reverend Henry Stokes, vicar of Doveridge, Derbyshire. Containing some animadversions on one of his late discourses, and on a certain combination in that parish. By Michael Thomas Sadler
- Sadler, Michael Thomas, 1780-1835
- Stockport : printed for the author, by J. Clarke, 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 34 pages ; 8⁰.
- Date from end of text.
With a half-title.
Reproduction of original from the John Rylands University Library of Manchester.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN16400.
View MARC record | catkey: 3441122