Fragments of a prospect from a hill in Fife [electronic resource].
- Wallace, George, 1727-1805
- [Edinburgh?] : [publisher not identified], [1780?]
- Physical Description:
- 38 pages ; 4⁰.
- Anonymous. By George Wallace.
Half-title: 'Fragments.' - In this edition 'Prospect' is in italic capitals, and there are eight "fragments".
The 'Advertisement by the editor' in a later edition notes that "forty copies of a large portion of that prospect, distributed into eight fragments, having been privately printed, .. were presented to a select few, .. ".
Reproduction of original from the Huntington Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN18522.
View MARC record | catkey: 3441297