The fourth panegyric, or sermon in honour of Ascension-day, almost fourteen hundred years old, of that most famous father of the church, St. Chrysostom; translated from the Greek, ... By the Rev. William Scott [electronic resource].
- John Chrysostom, Saint, -407
- Uniform Title:
- In Lucam xxiv. 51. English
- London : printed for S. Crowder, G. Robinson, J. Bew; and W. Nicoll, 1775.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the Cambridge University Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN18707.
View MARC record | catkey: 3441317