A plan of coalition and alliance with the Unitarian church [electronic resource] : on principles of mutual moderation and policy; submitted to the serious consideration of his brethren of the established church, in consequence of a most alarming discovery, in a late pamphlet, intituled, "The importance and extent of free enquiry "in matters of religion." By a clergyman of the Church of England
- Clergyman of the Church of England
- London : printed for J. Robson; and J. Bew, 1786.
- Physical Description:
- 51, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- 'The importance and extent of free enquiry in matters of religion', London, 1785, is by Joseph Priestley.
With a half-title.
Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford).
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN20355.
View MARC record | catkey: 3441444